Silicone rubber heater produced by the company is thin, light and flexible. And the heater with the silicon rubber electric heating plate can transfer heat to any required place. In processing, it can improve heat transfer, accelerate temperature rising and reduce power need. Glass fiber-reinforced silicon rubber can ensure the heater to be stable in dimension, without losing flexibility.
2. Technical parameter:
Product name Silicone rubber heater
Heater type Industrial heating element
Place of origin Guangzhou, China
Min thickness 1.5mm
Weight Depends on the customized size.
Available size Of all specifications, can be customized
3M Adhesive With or without. Customized.
Heater shape Round/Square/Irregular, customized
Sample Available for test.
OEM Service Available. Sample test before order is welcomed.
Packaging Poly bag and carton
3. Features & Benefits:
1. Fast heating with a coefficient of heat conductivity of only 1W/m.k. Due to its small thermal capacity, prompt turn on/off can be achieved.
2. High thermal efficiency: The temperature of electric heating film itself is only tens of centidegrees higher than that of the liquid when heating, which is 2-3 times energy saving than ordinary electric stoves.
3. Water, acid and alkali resistance, high-strength of electric insulation.
4. High mechanical strength with 100kg/cm² mechanical pressure.
5. Small size: Small space occupied when applying this heating product.
6. Easy application: Its self-insulation and free-of-open-fire property greatly help simplify the techniques of heat preservation and thermal insulation.
7. Its wide range of temperature,-60°C~250°C, can not be simply achieved by other electrical appliances.
8. Long service time: Under normal use, the product almost can be permanently and continuously used because nickel and chrome materials are durable to any corrosion, and the silastic has a high surface resistance up to 100kg/cm², which is uncomparable for any other electric heaters.
9. Made in any size, the temperature of the product can be precisely adjusted by temperature controller.
1. Industrial equipment, pipelines, barrels, tanks, etc.
2. Outdoors telecommunication equipment
3. Medical equipment and devices
4. Outdoors electronic devices
5.Thermal imaging of imaging equipment
6. Case protection under cold and moist environment
7. Industrial ovens and thermal processing equipment
8. Ventilator supports
9. Laminating equipment
5. Product types:
1. Connected with Surface Sensing Thermostats:
They are mounted to monitor the temperature of the part that the heater is attached to and can be mounted to stock heaters. Thermal International offers OEM service if other temperature settings are required, thermostats can be special ordered. Thermostats are snap action style and are rated to 10A/240V or 14A/120V. They are not recommended for low voltage heaters.
2. Connected with Adjustable Thermostats
Can only be used to sense part temperature. They are often used with drum heaters but can also be used with standard heaters. Temperature adjustment range is 25°F to 330°F.
3. Connected Thermocouples
Can be mounted to any silicone rubber heater and any calibration (J, K, Pt100 etc.) is available.
4. Silicone Rubber Sponge Insulation
To improve heater efficiency, 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" insulation can be bonded to the outside of the heater. Closed cell silicone sponge is extremely flexible and has a temperature range of -103°F to 450°F.
5. Round Heaters
Round shapes are available and are best attached to tooling with PSA.
6. Custom shapes:
Odd shapes are available to fit those hard to heat devices. Holes and cut-outs help fit those irregular shaped tools.